Being an independently Clintonville owned craft brewery means a lot to us at Lineage and probably the greatest perk is that we get to live, work, and play all in the same neighborhood.
We love supporting other local businesses and the people and places that make Clintonville our home. We love watching Clintonville change and grow and being a part of that change both as business owners and homeowners, has been amazing. When we entered an empty car wash over 5 years ago and transformed it into a brewery, it was hard to imagine how many new businesses would then follow and make our Clintonville corridor a hub for social gatherings. We are proud to be your neighborhood brewery. We hope we keep bringing eclectic small businesses to the neighborhood that keep Clintonville unique. Here’s our list of the top 5 reasons we make Clintonville, Ohio our home:
- Sunny Saturday Mornings: The neighborhood comes alive on Saturday mornings. With so many great places to grab brunch, a cup of coffee (maybe even an adult beverage), workout, and of course the farmer’s market; the sidewalks are full of people and the restaurant patios are full of friends and family.
- The Fourth of July: The whole day is full of fun. It starts with walking to Whetstone shelter house for the community breakfast. After that, there are a ton a family friendly activities to choose from throughout the day. Then it’s back to the house for a cook out before we head down to our secret spot to watch the fireworks.
- Eclectic and Quirky: Starting with Clintonville’s history of the Olentangy Amusement Park and Zooland to our modern-day community, there isn’t a place quite like it. It’s the little things that put a smile on our faces every day. The humor found in the Yarn-bomber, Save-the-Roo, and our colorful murals in the neighborhood make Clintonville, Clintonville.
- Autumn in the Ravines: When the crisp air comes in and the leaves start to change, there are few things better than a walk, jog or bike ride through Overbrook, Walhalla or Glen Echo Ravines. If you’re lucky you’ll get a glimpse of a fox or a deer.
- The Olentangy Trail: The Olentangy is the most traveled multi-use trail in the entire state and we can see why. On bicycle, we can easily get to Lineage, Downtown, Grandview or Westgate. The trail is also great for morning jogs or sunset dog walks. Being able to quickly access the trail from all over the neighborhood is a huge reason why we love Clintonville.