Dec. 27, 2015 ABC6 Interview with the owners of Lineage Brewing for Out N About Columbus
- News articles, awards, recognition, and press releases about Lineage Brewing can be found below in our latest news. Local breweries near The Ohio State University campus offer patrons a wide assortment of beers. Read more from The Lantern.
- Where’s your favorite place to go for beer? Lineage Brewing of course. Read more.
- The ThisWeek news publication took a tour through 11 central Ohio breweries. Read their story.
- Central Ohio women in the brewing industry come together for their 3rd annual International Women’s Collaboration Brew Day. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Pink Boots Society. Read their story.
4 brewery brunches for your weekend. Read the full article here.
Picked as one of the top places to meet people in Columbus. Read the article here.
- Lineage Brewing was named one of the top 50 bars in Ohio according, receiving the best Yelp reviews in the state. Check out the article.
Ali Rutowski teaches Paints & Pints once a month at Lineage Brewing.
- Weasel Boy hosted this year’s brew day, with owner/brewer, Lori Wince brewing alongside representatives from Lineage and Seventh Son as well as a local homebrewer, the director of the Ohio Craft Brewers Association, and Cheryl Harris of Drink Up Columbus. Proceeds go to support The Pink Boots Society. Read the full article.
- International Women’s Collaboration Brew Day was a partnership between Lineage Brewing, Weasel Boy Brewing, and Seventh Son Brewing, brew day occurred at Weasel Boy this year on International Women’s Day.. See the tv spot.
- Columbus ranks 6th among the top 10 cities for beer drinkers in 2016. See the Columbus Dispatch article here. For the full 2016 study and total list of cities check out this post.
- Mike Byrne, Brewer/Owner of Lineage Brewing was one of 5 brewers on a panel hosted by Columbus Business First. Beer hobbyists and investors asked questions and learned about the Business of Beer. Find the full article here.
- Your summer 2016 guide to Columbus craft beer can be found here.
Columbus ALIVE’s Beer Guide names Brewer of the Year, Seventh Son. Wolf’s Ridge Brewing and Lineage are runners up. Read the full article.
Columbus has seen a boom in breweries opening around the city. Find out what our brewer’s thoughts are here.
- Why they’re Tastemakers: With Central Ohio nearing 30 breweries and counting, it’s a challenge for new breweries to distinguish themselves. But in one short year, the four founders of Lineage Brewing—Jessica and Mike Byrne, Carey Hall and Jessica Page—have done just that. Read more.
- Clintonville is going through a lot of change. Mike Byrne opened Lineage Brewing in an old car wash in south Clintonville. Find the full article here.
- It’s our neighborhood brewery, closing in on their one-year anniversary, and it’s safe to say they’ve been warmly embraced by Clintonville. Over the past year, they’ve brewed a big range of beer, expanded their food menu, and now: added brunch…And we can attest that their brunch is just as warm and welcoming. Honestly, we were really wowed by it. The menu is simple, but it’s been one of our more memorable brunches in recent memory. Read the full review here.
- Open about a year, Lineage — which recently made the short list of best new breweries in America picked by BeerAdvocate, a respected and influential national trade magazine — mirrors much of what makes Clintonville so inviting these days. It’s smart, fashionable, and exuberant, and it continues to redefine and upgrade itself. Read more from Columbus ALIVE Magazine.
- The women from Lineage Brewing, Weasel Boy Brewing Co., and Zaftig Brewing Co. collaborate on a beer for International Women’s Collaboration Brew Day. Read more.
- Lineage Brewing will be honored, along with Businessperson of the Year Kevin Johnson of Music Go Round and the ThisWeek Booster Volunteer of the Year, during the chamber’s Celebrate Clintonville awards dinner and auction fundraiser, set for 6 p.m. March 4 at the Clintonville Woman’s Club, 3951 N. High St. Read the article here.
- Lineage is a smart and fashionable craft beer brewery in Clintonville — a neighborhood enamored with things that are smart, fashionable and involve craft beer. Read more.
- The beer at Lineage has been consistently satisfying. These guys keep you on your toes, as every time you visit they have a bunch of new beers, and you never know what you might find. Read more…
- Offering oven-baked dough pockets filled with braised meats, vegetables and cheeses was a no-brainer for the owners of Lineage Brewing, says general manager David Day. The dish fit their always-create-something-new attitude. Read the article from Crave magazine here.
- If you’ve kept track of brewery developments over the past year, you’ll know that Columbus is experiencing a beer renaissance. Much like days of old, almost every neighborhood has its own watering hole where beer is made on site, often by local residents. Such is the case with Lineage Brewing in Clintonville! Read the review by Breakfast with Nick here.
- See where Lineage Brewing is on the list of top 10 breweries in the city. Find out more.
- Proud to be part of the new wave of breweries opening in 2015 in Ohio. Read more.
Find out what’s new in brew around the city. What’s new in Columbus
Lineage Brewing’s seasonal pumpkin will release. Fresh, local, and hand-roasted pumpkins make this beer truly seasonal. Read more.