A Year in Review
It is hard to believe that it’s been a whole year already for our brewery. The year flew by so fast for us. We’ve put it all out there and are thrilled that Columbus has had such a thirst for more. In total, Lineage Brewery has produced 37 different beer styles this year, not to mention some fun casks every Thursday.
Where did we start?
With 8 taps, 2 beer engines, 4 fermenters, and one brewer.
Where are we now?
14 taps, 2 beer engines, 5 fermenters (plus 1 more on its way), a brewer and assistant brewer.
We’ve been excited to bring a larger food menu and brunch hours to the brewery in 2016 and we plan to bring even more delicious beers to the table as well.
A Full Year Beer List
1) Spaceship # 6 :American IPA
2) Grab It by the Husk: Coconut Porter
3) Shoot-the-Chutes: Cream Ale
4) Bricky Briffon: English Bitter
5) Ole Willy McClane: Scottish Ale
6) Scàrale: Blackberry American Wheat
7) Arm Buster: American Stout
8) Ryemora: Rye Pale Ale
9) Aunt Bernice: Berliner Weisse
10) Mr. Manager: American Pale Ale
11) Touche De Gris: Grisette
12) Allumé: French Farmhouse Saison
13) Exosphere: Double IPA
14) Benrath: Düsseldorff Altbier
15) Eldrax: Foreign Extra Stout
16) Beechwold Brown: English Brown Ale
17) Strunk & Witte: Belgian Style White Ale
18) Fiddle & Fife: American Style Bitter
19) Trail Day APA: American Pale Ale
20) Ombres Noir: Black Saison
21) Peter’s Propensity: Pumpkin Ale
22) Mrs. Baylock: Robust Porter
23) Kimmy Gibbler: San Francisco Lager
24) The Utah: English Mild
25) Midnight Sickle: Russian Imperial Stout
26) FestCbus: Holiday Ale
27) Vilkati: Baltic Porter
28) Wholly Cran: Citrus Cranberry Wheat
29) Loughran’s: Dry Irish Stout
30) Rory’s Rayge: Red Irish Ale
31) Walhalla at Me: American Pale Ale
32) Going Ham: DIPA
33) Passionate Bernice: Berliner Weisse with Guava and Passion fruit
34) Stop 18: German Pilsner
35) The Mother of Summer: American Wheat with Lemon, Coriander, and Peppercorn
36) Bertok: Oatmeal Stout
37) Anniversary Brett Beer